We Always Welcome New Patients To Our Twin Falls Dental Office!
Beginning with your first visit, we will provide you with exceptional dental care, thoughtful customer service and guarantees for your dental work. We are confident that you will agree that you made a great decision in choosing our office.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” From the moment you arrive, you will feel at ease by our warm and welcoming team. You will quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience, and personal care as their top priority.
We take pride in providing gentle dentistry in a comfortable environment. You will never feel rushed in our office.
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. We feature a variety of options to ensure your visit is a pleasant experience.
- Individual Entertainment & Treatment Suites: Each treatment room has a television for your use during the appointment. Whether you would like to personalize the music in the room or watch an episode of your favorite TV show, ask our team and we will be happy to accommodate to your desires!
- Refreshments: Complimentary beverages are available for your enjoyment before or after your treatment. We also have light snacks available.
- Comfortable Chairs, Blankets & Neck Pillows: Your comfort is important to us! Please enjoy a reclining chair, warm blanket and neck pillow to make your time in the chair as restful as possible. (Blanket & pillow available upon request.)
- Protective Eyewear: For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment.
- Complimentary Guest WiFi: While you here, please feel free to connect your phone, tablet or computer to our WiFi. The password can be found posted in each office waiting room or within our one of our comfort menus.
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office as comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, and WiFi
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Comfort. Relax in reclining chairs with warm blankets (we have weighted blankets, too!) and/or a neck pillow to make your time in the chair as restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie, or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care
- Necessary low radiation digital x-rays
- 3D Dental health scan
- A thorough and gentle dental cleaning (assuming that no periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your x-rays and recommendations to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We will schedule your next appointment for preventive care or dental procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms
- Your dental insurance card (if you have dental insurance)
- A list of current medications you are taking, including dosage
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also, please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, bisphosphonates, etc.) or if you require medication prior to dental procedures (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
To help us prepare for your first visit, please complete the forms here and submit them online or print them out and bring them with you. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Our goal at Advanced Dental Care is to make the process of receiving quality dental care as smooth as possible, from the time you enter our dental office to the conclusion of the payment process. We have several payment options to meet your budget and needs.
Out of Pocket Payments
We accept cash, check, debit cards, and most major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
We are pleased to offer financing through CareCredit® Healthcare Financing or Lending Point. CareCredit provides interest free* financing for your dental care, great for small procedures. LendingPoint is great for larger procedures. Our financial coordinator is here to answer any of your questions about which one is best for you!
Patients With Dental Insurance
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf and do a complimentary benefits check when you come in.
Dental insurance is designed to help reduce your out-of-pocket dental expenses and there will usually be some sort of out-of-pocket expense that you will be expected to pay at the time of service. Reimbursement levels are determined by your insurance provider and generally do not take into account up-to-date regional data in determining the reimbursement level. Additionally, there is no regulation regarding how insurance companies determine reimbursement and insurance companies are not required to disclose how they determine these levels. Insurance companies do not guarantee payment on claims and reserve the right to make payments based on their estimation of “Usual and Customary Rates.”